What Is A Canadian Permanent Residence Visa?
Canada Permanent Residency is the most sought-after visa category by skilled professionals abroad. It can be a 5 years multiple entry visa that provides skilled foreign workers a chance to work and settle in Canada.
After 3 years of stay and work on the PR card, you can change the Canadian PR status to Canadian citizenship.
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Canada Permanent Residency?
The top 5 benefits of Canadian PR card are:
- A 5-year multiple entries visa.
- A “family status” under which both applicants(spouse) can work full time.
- Free education for children, health, and social provisions for your family.
- Opportunity to invite parents post-settlement.
- Access to the USA.
What Are The Eligibility Requirements?
The minimum requirements to immigrate to Canada are:
- You might want to score 67 points out of 100 points.
- Your work occupation should be listed in Canada’s demand list.
- You to score good bands in the IELTS exam.
- You need to maintain funds in your account.
- You might want to produce papers for your employment, Education, Language proficiency, etc.
What Are The Documents Required For PR Visa In Canada?
You might want to produce documents in accordance with the attributes you are claiming points for and other relevant documents.
- Education Transcripts
- Employment Experience Letters
- Qualifying WES Report
- IELTS Score Card
- Valid Passport
- Medicals & Police Clearance Certificate
- Proof of Identity
What Are The Requirements To Get Permanent Resident Visa For Canada?
The basic requirements to get Permanent residence in Canada are:
- Proof that you have adequate funds to support your application and stay near your vicinity
- Educational credential assessment (ECA)
- Original copies and official translations of documents supporting your visa application.
- Educational degrees and certificates
- Skills assessment test
- Language test results
How To Get Canada Permanent Resident Visa From Outside Canada?
To apply for PR card for Canada, you should follow these simple steps
The step-by-step procedure to apply for permanent residency in Canada is:
- Complete your Education credentials assessment (ECA)
- Get the required IELTS score.
- Create a profile for Express Entry and lodge your application in the online pool.
- Register with the Job Bank (optional).
- Apply for Provincial Nomination program. (optional).
- Receive your Invitation to Apply(ITA)
- A necessary medical and criminal record checks will be conducted by Canada citizenship and immigration(CIC)
- Receive your confirmation of PR status.
- Finally, submit your passport for visa stamping.