US Visa Lottery Form, How to Get USA Visa
Detailed Instructions for the Application of USA Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2023) – How to Get USA Visa
The Diversity Immigrant Visa program, otherwise called the green card lottery, is a United States lottery program for accepting the United States Permanent Resident Card.
US Visa Lottery Requirement.
Step by step instructions to Apply for the American Green Card Lottery
To apply for the USA visa lottery.
To obtain a Green Card, you must file Form I-485.
Submit the following evidence with your Form I-485:
- Two passport-style photos
- Copy of birth certificate
- Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record
- Copy of passport page with nonimmigrant visa (if applicable)
- Copy of passport page with admission (entry) or parole stamp (if applicable)
- Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record
- Certified copies of court records (if the individual has been arrested)
- Copy of the principal applicant’s selection letter for the diversity visa lottery from DOS
- Copy of the receipt from DOS for the diversity visa lottery processing fee
- Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility (if applicable)
- Applicable fees
Details TO FILL ON THE FORM
FULL NAME–Last/Family Name in Capital letters, First/Given Name, Middle Name
DATE OF BIRTH – Day, Month, Year
Sexual orientation – Male or Female
CITY WHERE YOU WERE BORN
Nation WHERE YOU WERE BORN – The name of the nation that is as of now being used for where you were conceived.
Nation OF ELIGIBILITY
Section PHOTOGRAPH(S) – All photos utilized must be later, family or gathering photographs are not permitted.
Nation WHERE YOU LIVE TODAY
Telephone NUMBER – Put a functioning telephone line.
Email ADDRESS – Put a functioning email address.
WHAT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, AS OF TODAY? You should demonstrate which one of the accompanying speaks to your very own most abnormal amount of instructive accomplishment: (1) Primary school just, (2) High school, no degree, (3) High school degree, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some college courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some alumni level courses, (8) Master qualification, (9) Some doctorate level courses, and (10) Doctorate certificate
Conjugal STATUS – Unmarried, Married, Divorced, Widowed, or Legally Separated
NUMBER OF CHILDREN–Total number of youngsters.
Life partner INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph.
Youngsters INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph.
Try not to include names of relatives who are as of now citizens of America.