Truck Driver Jobs in USA With American Visa Sponsorship
Apply For Truck Driver Jobs in USA
Truck Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship – A large number of companies and organizations are now hiring foreign drivers as a result of the shortage of truck drivers in the US. The American Trucking Association estimates that it already had 60,000 fewer truckers in 2019 than required.
In addition, the American Trucking Association also reported that “Over the next ten years, trucking should hire approximately one million new drivers to fill the gap created by the demand for freight, anticipated retirements, and other factors.”
Certainly, a substantial percentage of the demand will be filled by hiring new drivers within the nation. However, America will undoubtedly are not prepared to supply all the truckers that’ll be needed over the next decade.
To avoid further shortages, many trucking companies are currently offering truck driver jobs in the U.S. Contrary to other countries, applying for truck driver jobs in the U.S. entitles you to various benefits.
These benefits include access to health insurance coverage, dental and vision coverage, and the majority more. You should check out the next outline for other available benefits.
Benefits of Applying for Truck Driver Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
As a truck driver in the U.S, you can enjoy a variety of benefits in addition to a competitive salary. Here, we will be outlining some of the benefits. Below are the benefits you’ll get to enjoy:
- Paid Vacation and Sick Day off.
- Pad time off.
- Health Insurance Coverage.
- Dental and vision coverage.
- Retirement saving plan.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working conditions.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness Program.
- Health savings Account.
You can enjoy the above-listed benefits and more when you apply for truck driver jobs in the U.S.
What is the Average Salary of Truck Drivers in the USA?
On the contrary, the average or annual salary of truck drivers in the United States varies based on certain factors. These include location, experience, reputation, the size of the company, and more.
According to the Bureau of Labor, the average annual salary for truck drivers is approximately $70,307. Therefore, it is advisable to do research before applying for truck driver jobs in the U.S. This helps you to find companies that offer attractive salaries.
Some of the regions and states in the US where you can apply for truck driver jobs and earn huge salaries include Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Indiana, and a lot more.
Responsibilities of Truck Driver Jobs in the USA
In the meantime, certain duties and responsibilities apply to truck drivers in the USA. In the section, we will be discussing some of the duties and responsibilities. Here are the duties and responsibilities of truck drivers:
- Deliver items to the client in accordance with the set schedule.
- Carry out regular safety inspections of the vehicle to ensure compliance with the US government and company laws and policies.
- Obtains required signatures, store stamps, or meet the required requirements to ensure accurate settlement of invoices.
- Follow the company’s rules and regulations.
- Load and unload equipment into trucks for delivery.
- Deliver items to the right locations as instructed.
- Keeping the delivery truck clean and presentable.
- Perform minor maintenance and repairs to the truck.
Lastly, the applicant must perform routine maintenance. And promptly report any technical problems, accidents, or traffic infractions.
Requirements to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, you need to have certain skills before you can apply for truck driver jobs. Here are some of the requirements needed:
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- GED or high school diploma.
- Previous truck driving experience, Class A or B CDL preferred.
- Also, the applicant must have a formal education in arithmetic.
- Capable of lifting up to 60 pounds in all weather conditions.
- Highway maintenance & traffic control safety practices.
- Skill in operation of hand tools.
- Cooperate with co-workers on group projects and work independently.
- Lastly, the applicant must be a citizen or national of the United States.
How to Apply for Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Thankfully, you can conveniently apply for a truck driver job in USA with visa sponsorship online. To start your application, you will need a stable internet connection and a computer device.
Make sure your CV or Resume is ready as well as other relevant documents needed to start your online application. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow;
- Firstly, open your computer’s web browser and visit indeed.com online.
- Search for truck driver jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
- Scroll through the options provided and carefully read the job description.
- Carry out thorough research on the company to be sure the vacancy is legit.
- After that, click on the Apply icon and you will be prompted to enter your information.
- Enter your basic information, such as your name, age, education qualification, and more.
- Upload your CV and other requested documents.
- Then, carefully follow the on-screen instructions to complete the application.
After successfully completing your online application, you will be invited for an online interview. Above all, make sure to attend the interview and, after completing your interview, you can start the visa sponsorship application.
In conclusion, make sure to give accurate information and data as the business will conduct a full background check.