Are you aspiring to join the prestigious Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu for the 2023/2024 academic year? Great news! The online registration for the National Diploma (ND) admission into all courses/programmes has officially kicked off on Tuesday, 1st August, 2023. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll walk you through the eligibility criteria, registration procedure, and all the essential details you need to secure your spot.
To be eligible for the screening process, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- IMT, Enugu must be your first choice in the 2023 UTME.
- Achieve a score of 100 and above in the UTME.
- Possess five (5) Credit Passes in relevant O’Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two sittings.
There is a non-refundable screening fee of N2,000.
Follow these simple steps to complete your online registration:
- Visit the institute’s official website www.imt.edu.ng.
- Click on “ONLINE PORTAL.”
- Select “APPLY” at the top right-hand corner and fill out the application form.
- Choose INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to ANY BANK and pay the registration fee through the INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Alternatively, candidates can pay using their credit card through the IMT Quickteller link: www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- After payment, ensure to print the application acknowledgment slip.
- Provide a valid email address and phone number during the application process.
Unlike previous years, IMT, Enugu will not conduct a POST-UTME Examination for the 2023/2024 admission into the Diploma Programmes. Admission will be based on the verified application and screening process.