Are you aspiring to join the academic ranks at Gombe State University for the 2023/2024 academic session? The university has announced its Online Registration for Post-UTME Screening Exercise, set to commence on Monday, 4th December, 2023. In this blog post, we provide a detailed guide for prospective candidates, ensuring a smooth and successful application process.
To be eligible for the Gombe State University Post-UTME Screening, candidates must meet the following criteria:
a). Score a minimum of 150 points in the UTME for all programs.
b). Score a minimum of 200 points in the UTME for Medicine, Pharmacy, and Law Programs.
Program Change Recommendations
Candidates who applied for MBBS and pharmacy but scored less than 200 points are advised to consider alternative programs, including:
- B.N.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- B.Sc Public Health
- B.Sc Environmental Chemistry and Toxicology
- B.Sc Biotechnology
- B.Sc Pharmacology
- B.Sc Industrial Chemistry
Similarly, candidates who applied for Law but scored less than 200 points are encouraged to explore alternative programs such as:
- B.LIS Library and Information Science
- B.Ed Educational Management
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Peace and Conflict Resolution
Direct Entry Requirements
For NCE/TJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma candidates applying for Direct Entry, it’s essential to note that the qualification must be in the same course being applied for.
Payment of Screening Charges
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only through the University online screening portal.
Online Registration Process
Follow these simple steps to register for the Online Screening Exercise:
- Visit the University portal: http://dnrd-gsu-edu.com/admission.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number and click ‘Get Details.’
- Pay the screening fee online using ATM/Debit/Credit Card, Bank Transfer, USSD, or Visa QR.
- Fill the form to create a UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Click ‘Register.’
- Review the displayed candidate’s details.
- Click ‘Generate Data Form.’
- A two-page PDF file will be generated – page 1 captures registration details, and page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME Test (CBT) Exams Card.
- Print both pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1.
Gombe State University’s 2023/2024 admission process is now more accessible than ever with the Online Post-UTME Screening. By following this comprehensive guide, you can navigate the registration process seamlessly. Don’t miss the opportunity to embark on your academic journey at Gombe State University!