Are you eagerly awaiting the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) National Diploma (ND) Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session? The good news is that the list has been officially announced, and candidates can now check their admission status online. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the simple steps to check the AFIT ND Admission List and provide essential information on confirming your admission status.
How to Check AFIT ND Admission List on JAMB CAPS:
Follow these steps to easily check your admission status on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS):
- Visit the official JAMB CAPS portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Log in using your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status.’
- Navigate to ‘Access my CAPS.’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to view if you have been offered admission.
Once you have checked your admission status, it’s crucial to proceed to the JAMB CAPS portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For a detailed guide on checking your admission status on JAMB CAPS, you can refer to [insert link to the detailed procedure].
How to Check AFIT Admission List on the School’s Portal:
If you prefer to check your AFIT ND Admission List status directly on the school’s portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the AFIT portal at https://portal.afit.edu.ng/putme_result/chk_result_now.
- Enter your Registration Number.
- Select “National Diploma” as the program.
- Click on ‘Submit.’
- Your admission status will be displayed on your dashboard.
Congratulations to all candidates who have been offered admission into the AFIT National Diploma (ND) program for the 2023/2024 academic session! We hope this guide has been helpful in checking and confirming your admission status. If you encounter any challenges or have further questions, feel free to reach out to the AFIT admission office for assistance. Best of luck on your academic journey at the Air Force Institute of Technology, Kaduna!