Are you ready to take the next step towards your dream university? The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) at the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Study Centre is calling on qualified candidates to apply for the 2023/2024 academic year. This is your golden opportunity to embark on a journey that leads to Direct Entry admission into 200 Level at prestigious Nigerian universities.
1. Understanding the JUPEB Programme
The JUPEB Programme is a gateway approved by the Federal Government, offering a Standard Advanced Level (A- LEVEL) examination. Successful candidates are awarded the JUPEB Advanced Level Certificate, paving the way for seamless entry into 200 Level at FUOYE or any other university of their choice.
2. Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the JUPEB Programme, candidates must have a minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits (SSCE/WASC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB), including English Language and Mathematics. These credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must be relevant to the proposed courses at FUOYE or the candidate’s preferred university.
3. Duration of the Programme
The JUPEB Programme spans one academic session, divided into two semesters, starting from August 2023. Throughout this period, students will undergo intensive training, preparing them for the JUPEB examination.
4. How to Apply
Follow these simple steps to kickstart your application:
- Visit www.Jupeb.fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply” and proceed to another page.
- Click on “Get Started” to fill in your Name, Email Address, and phone number to generate the Remita Reference Number (RRR) for payment.
- After successful payment, complete your application form.
5. Important Notice
Ensure you provide a valid email address and cell phone number during registration. Screening dates will be communicated via the provided email and phone number.
- Register for JAMB (Regular or Direct Entry) for increased admission opportunities.
- Candidates withdrawing voluntarily from the programme will not be refunded.
- Students who do not pass the final JUPEB Examination may reapply and repeat the programme, with the chance for preferential admission into 100 Level, subject to space availability.