Are you aspiring to join Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi for the 2023/2024 academic session? Good news! The university has released important information for candidates seeking admission. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the process of applying for the ATBU Post-UTME screening to ensure a smooth and successful application.
Step 1: Accessing the ATBU Post-UTME Portal
To kickstart your application process, visit the official ATBU website at portal.abtu.edu.ng/screening. This is the gateway to your admission journey.
Step 2: Generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use your JAMB registration number as your username.
- Set ‘password’ as your default password.
- Generate the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Step 3: Making the Screening Fee Payment
- Proceed to make a payment of N2,000 as the online screening fee. You can do this at any bank of your choice.
Step 4: Completing the Online Application Form
- After payment, fill in the required information on the portal.
- For candidates awaiting results, indicate ‘AR’ in the appropriate grade area.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph.
Step 5: Downloading the Acknowledgement Slip
- Download the online screening acknowledgement slip. This will be required for the physical screening process.
Important Dates to Remember
The portal will be open for one week, starting from Monday, 23rd October to Saturday, 28th October, 2023. Ensure you update your bio-data within this period to avoid any complications.
Note: Uploading O’Level Results on JAMB Profile
All candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on their JAMB profiles. This step is crucial for the admission process.
Remember that the original copies of your credentials will be verified during the physical screening. Ensure you have all necessary documents ready for scrutiny.